Mr. Obama’s Birthplace Still A Mystery.

January 26th, 2011 by NC Tea Party Staff Categories: Archives 6 Responses

The president needs to produce his birth certificate, plain and simple.

Obama Birth Place Mystery Remains For Birthers As Neil Abercrombie Drops Mission To Prove Them Wrong

In a turnabout move, Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie has decided to stop his attempt to dispel rumors that president Barack Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii. Ever since Obama appeared as a Presidential hopeful, rumors of his birth certification in the state of Hawaii have arisen giving fuel to a new movement called “The Birthers” who have continued to plague the U.S. President’s claims of having been born there. Abercrombie was informed by his State Attorney General David Louie that it was against the law to release documents of a private nature without the person’s consent. According to the NY Daily News, Abercrombie’s spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz pointed out the particulars regarding the laws involved.

“There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document,” Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday. It was in December that Abercrombie stepped forward to announce his attempts to put an end to the rumors and conspiracy theories that have grown into a national movement regarding Obama’s birth records.

For years Obama has faced challenges to his birth records that have yet to be presented to satisfy the curious and contentious.

The story points out that even though there has been lots of evidence to the contrary, the Birthers aren’t satisfied with the results as no official document has been presented.

However, a shorter document called a “Certification of Live Birth” has been presented and has the same legal weight as a birth certificate the story says.

Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law

Obama will have to produce birth certificate to run again

Posted: January 25, 2011
7:42 pm Eastern
By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

It could be a game-changer.

A plan in Arizona to require presidential candidates to prove their eligibility to occupy the Oval Office is approaching critical mass, even though it has just been introduced.

The proposal from state Rep. Judy Burges, who carried a similar plan that fell short last year only because of political maneuvering, was introduced yesterday with 16 members of the state Senate as co-sponsors.

It needs only 16 votes in the Senate to pass.

In the House, there are 25 co-sponsors, with the need for only 31 votes for passage, and Burges told WND that there were several chamber members who confirmed they support the plan and will vote for it, but simply didn’t wish to be listed as co-sponsors.

1. Lonni says:

I am thinking about joining the Tea Party because of their Conservative Values and their ability to keep their head out of the sand and face issues straight on. The “birth certificate” issue is only one but if you cave on one you will cave on another. Obama isn’t being coy by hiding his birth certificate; he’s hiding something. Add to that all of his personal records regarding his education and job references; up to and including his non-writings at the Law Review and his non-available memos from his days in the Senate. That people will just turn away from this without a blink is amazing to me. Why would anyone prefer to remain ignorant about a man who has so much power at the tips of his fingers? Would you hire Obama to work for you knowing what you don’t know about him? Answer that question for yourself. I wouldn’t.

2. Alan Hoyle says:

I cannot believe the disunity that we have. But to have unity there has to be something that we agree on. And what basic principle can we agree on more than the Constitution of the United States. We are called on to Defend this. Also we must keep and obey laws that follow the Constitution and a basic on is that the highest office of the land is that the president must be a natural born citizen which means that both parents have to be USA citizens. Also as a business I am required before I hire someone they must prove they are a legal citizen or green card. So why not the President? How can we debate this and there be division? This is not debateable but is to be followed. Period!.

3. Jenny Christoffersen says:

Tom is right. I came to this website to find out more about the NC tea party, before becoming part of the movement. When the first thing I noticed was this birth certificate nonsense, I had to reconsider. I was very disappointed. There is much good about the tea party. Don’t do anything to set the movement back.

4. tammy harrison says:

Why wouldn’t we address this issue? He has spent over a million dollars trying to cover up his birth certificate and allowed Lt. Lakin to go to prison without even blinking. If the tea party won’t stand up to this issue, then who? This IS NOT ok with me. Especially since, given his muslim background, he has attacked the Christian foundation of this nation from the moment he got in office. He has gone as far as calling Islamic attacks on Christain churches “mutual” violence. That is like calling a serial killer and his victom “mutual” violent people. He has cancelled our National Day of Prayer and stood behind the “Victory” mosque at ground 0. He is listed as an indonesian citizen who practices islam on the papers where he attended school there as a child. The list goes on and on.To drop it would be down right irresponsible and almost liberal. It would require completely putting your head in the sand….which I believe the tea party has vowed to do no more.

• KatAngel says:

I have belonged to the United Church of Christ all my life. Obama also belonged to the UCC. You say he is Muslim. I guess that makes me Muslim too. I never knew, I thought I was always a Christian.

5. Tom Winslow says:

DROP IT! Please do not let the NC Tea Party be branded as a Birther. Vote him out and forget him!