We have shared in the past the difference between GRNC and the NRA. Thanks to the efforts of the GRNC and others, the Castle Doctrine became law in North Carolina this past December. Three people tried to hinder that victory. They:
- Weakened concealed carry in parks by adding language that cities are now exploiting to flout the new state law
- Killed legislation to allow employees to keep firearms locked in their cars at workplaces; and
- Voted to make you a felon if you keep a gun in your car while taking your kids to school.
Two of these three people are up for reelection this year. What can be done to ensure that doesn’t happen? Election laws prevents GRNC from using money to “throw the bums out.” So they created GRNC-PVFas a federally-registered political action committee to elect pro-gun candidates and defeat anti-gun candidates. GRNC is going to make it easy for you to support their victory fund with a raffle!
What the GRNC-PVF gun raffle offers you a chance to win:
- 1st Prize: Glock 27 (donated by Larry Hyatt of Hyatt Gun Shop)
- 2nd Prize: Kahr Arms CW9 (donated by pistol smith Barry Washik of Sterling Pistols)
- 3rd Prize: Custom-made holster (donated by www.advancedholster.com)
- 4th & 5th Prize: NC concealed carry classes (donated by instructor Jim Grindstaff and Lake Norman Firearms)
How to win a Glock or Kahr Arms pistol
Tickets are $5 each, or 3 for each subsequent $10 increment (e.g. 6 for $20, or 12 for $30). You can order tickets by going to:
Drawing will be held at the Fayetteville C&E gun show on August 5, 2012. Because mailing raffle tickets is against postal regulations, tickets will be scanned and the image of the ticket emailed to purchasers.